Terms and Conditions
By purchasing from our website https://www.uk-home-beddings-and-curtains.com/, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of trading. Please feel free to print these terms and conditions for your reference and note that any changes will be made directly to this page.
About usS.A.R.L Home Beddings and Curtains
FRANCECompany number and VAT number:
N°SIRET : RCS 815364740
VAT : FR30815364740
- Our products and services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age and are accessing the site from the UK or any other EU member state.
- All prices are in Great British Pounds (GBP) and are inclusive of VAT. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current.
- We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any incorrect description, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Our photography is as true to colour as we can get it. All screen are calibrated differently and we cannot guarantee that the physically product will be an exact match. We endeavor to do all we can to get a true likeness. Please use our sample service if you wish to see the item before you order.
- Our measurements are provided in centimeters and inches.
- Our published online prices are all inclusive of VAT and we reserve the right to adjust the VAT if the rate is changed.
- Prices are correct at the time of online publishing, we reserve the right to alter these prices.
- If a price has been mis-represented on our website and you have placed an order for that item, we will contact you asap to inform you of our mistake and ask you if you would like to proceed with the order at the correct price. If you choose not to proceed or we cannot get in touch with you, we will cancel the order and Immediately refund the total amount debited.
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We do not hold stock for all the proposed items.
- Postage is charged at a flat rate of £4.95 per order for UK mainland delivery, regardless of size and weight. Orders over the value of £100 (excluding delivery charges) are delivered for free.
- It is your responsibility to check that the items, prices and your personal delivery details on your order are correct, and notify us of any inconsistency straight away.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We use LaPoste Colissimo (French Post) as our nominated courier partner for UK deliveries. At the time your goods are dispatched we will supply you with a tracking number to follow your order online. We endeavour to deliver within 12 working days but cannot be held responsible for delays beyond our control. We ask that you supply a mobile phone number and email address at the time of order so that LaPoste can communicate with your directly regarding your delivery. We will never share your details with any 3rd party.
- Our delivery service is only currently offered on Monday’s to Fridays.
- Due to the quick turn around of orders, orders cannot be cancelled once they have been dispatched and are in the hands of our courier partner. If you have placed an order and wish to cancel it, please contact us asap and we will review what is possible.
Returns & Refunds
Every measure is put in place to make sure that no items are faulty, going through a rigorous quality testing process at the factory. If something has slipped through the net and manages to find its way to your home, please contact us straight away so we can arrange a return or exchange on your behalf. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any faulty items will be refunded in full. Please note that faulty items does not include damage sustained by over use, wear and tear and abuse. Please see our care guide for details on how we recommend you look after your bed linen. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You have 2 weeks to return any unwanted goods, provided that they are returned to us in their original packaging. Returns are at the purchasers own cost and must be sent to:
Home beddings and curtains
Rue de la perouse
Zone de belle aire nord
You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30 days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.